Posts Tagged Adultery
POSTED DECEMBER 8, 2011
Falling in Polls, Romney Considers Adultery
Huddles with Advisors About Possible Affair
CONCORD, NH (The Borowitz Report)– Troubled by his fading poll numbers, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is considering a bold strategy to reboot his Presidential campaign: engaging in a high-profile extramarital affair.
At a press conference in Concord, New Hampshire today Mr. Romney confirmed that he was consulting with senior advisors about the best way to proceed with an inappropriate relationship.
“Republican voters have sent the message that they want to vote for an adulterer and I have heard them loud and clear,” he said. “I promise that I will engage in a world-class extramarital affair that will make all of us proud again.”
According to one senior advisor, the Romney campaign was already holding focus groups and conducting special polling to determine the best person with whom Mr. Romney should conduct his extracurricular dalliance.
And in a sign that Mr. Romney is taking precipitous action to find an object for his adulterous intentions, today his campaign launched a new dating site, SexyTimeWithMitt.com.
But according to one female visitor to the site, Mr. Romney’s nascent career as a would-be lothario is still very much a work in progress: “When I first went on the site and he listed ‘tougher border control’ as one of his turn-offs, and five minutes later it was a turn-on.”
Still, an aide to Mr. Romney maintains that the former Massachusetts governor has “the right stuff” to be a world-class adulterer: “In the focus groups, the two words we kept hearing over and over again were ‘wooden’ and ‘stiff.’”Borowitz Report.
- GIGGLE: Falling in Polls, Romney Considers Adultery (brandtstandard.com)
- Borowitz Report – Startled Deer Becomes New Republican Frontrunner (mbcalyn.com)
- As Cain Drops Out, Pro-adultery Voters Shift to Gingrich ” Borowitz Report (mbcalyn.com)
- Borowitz Report – Gingrich: ‘I’ve Screwed All the Women I Want – All That’s Left is America’ (mbcalyn.com)
- Poll: 28% Think Cain Had Affair; 28% Don’t Think Cain Had Affair; 44% Having Affair with Cain Right Now ” Borowitz Report (mbcalyn.com)
- Links for 2011-12-09 [Uncertain Principles] (scienceblogs.com)
- Borowitz Report – Potential Race Between Black Guy and Mormon Poses Dilemma for Bigots (mbcalyn.wordpress.com)
- Borowitz Report – FDA Declares Rick Perry a Vegetable (mbcalyn.com)
- Borowitz Report – In Positive Economic Sign, Walmart Customers Killing Each Other to Buy Shit (mbcalyn.com)