Ann Romney Concerned for Husband’s Mental Well-Being
That is, if he wins the presidency, it’d be her biggest concern
Losing in most any competition can take its emotional toll, but a presidential defeat in particular must sting somethin’ fierce.
Unless maybe you’re Mitt Romney, whose wife, reports Reuters, says she’s concerned for her husband’s mental well-being should he win the race for the Oval Office (a prospect looking less and less likely).
“I think my biggest concern obviously would just be for his mental well-being,” said Ann Romney. “I have all the confidence in the world in his ability, in his decisiveness, in his leadership skills, in his understanding of the economy, so for me I think it would just be the emotional part of it.”
When asked what she thought of fellow Republican criticism of her husband, Mrs. Romney said it should stop, and invited would-be conservative rivals of Romney to “get in the ring.”
- Ann Romney Concerned for Husband’s Mental Well-Being (mbcalyn.com)
- Ann Romney: Mitt’s ‘mental well-being’ would be her biggest concern if elected (thehill.com)
- Ann Romney Expresses Concern About Mitt’s ‘Mental Well-Being’ if Elected President: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Ann Romney: Biggest Fear Is For Mitt’s ‘Mental Well-Being’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ann Romney worries about Mitt’s ‘mental well-being’ if he wins election (rawstory.com)
- Ann Romney: biggest fear is for Mitt’s “mental well-being” (reuters.com)
- A Letter from Ann Romney : The New Yorker (mbcalyn.com)
- Ann Romney tells Mitt’s critics to ‘Stop it.’ Will they listen? – CSMonitor.com (mbcalyn.com)
- Ann Romney Worried About Mitt’s ‘Mental Well-Being…The Emotional Part’ (truelogic.wordpress.com)
- Quote Of The Day – Ann Romney (joemygod.blogspot.com)