High School Seniors Texting While Driving
In a survey conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, 58 percent of high school seniors admitted to sending and receiving text messages while driving. What do you think?
It’s the 21st century. We’re just going to have to accept that most of us are probably going to die from some shithead kid crashing into us.
I knew that kid I saw this morning wasn’t reading the copy of The Good Earth he was holding up while driving. The little twerp was using it to hide his phone while he texted!
Passenger Car Inspector
I wish they’d go back to the way things were when I was in school and we’d just down a few beers on the road and everyone would punch the shit out of the driver.
- CDC: Nearly 60 percent of teens text while driving (msnbc.msn.com)
- CDC: Majority of older teens text while driving – CBS News (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Come On! There Has To Be One Person In This Goddamn School Who’s Been Molested | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source (mbcalyn.com)
- Undercurrent Of Inequality And Fear Roiling Just Beneath Surface Of ’50s-Themed Diner | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source (mbcalyn.com)
- Why Women’s Professional Soccer Failed in the U.S. | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source (mbcalyn.com)
- Feds: About half of high-schoolers text while driving (lynxtelematics.wordpress.com)
- CDC: Older teens often text behind the wheel (sacbee.com)
- Many high school seniors say they text, email while driving (pennlive.com)
- Hershey’s Announces It’s All Out Of Candy | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source (mbcalyn.com)
- CDC: Older teens often text while behind the wheel (amarillo.com)