October 25, 2011
By Nurmi Husa
Early this afternoon, in a carefully coordinated series of simultaneous assaults, hundreds of police officers raided the corporate headquarters of Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank and several other large banks and arrested all the top management.
According to multiple sources the NYPD threw cans of tear gas cleverly disguised as Grey Poupon jars into executive dining rooms, surprising the banksters at lunch. Sources claim that the police quickly subdued the dumbfounded executives, ziptied their hands behind their backs and dragged them out to waiting paddy wagons by lapels, ties, shoelaces and in a number of instances, by thumbs and even ears.
Occupy Wall Street protestors in Zuccotti Park watched the operation in utter amazement. Several fainted out of sheer excitement and had to be revived by EMTs on hand.
From the Occupy Wall Street Twitter feed:
“The NYPD isn’t coming after OWS for a change!” noted blogger and usually stay-at-home dad, Justinian Nosario, who by chance had been bringing protestors a vat of homemade gluten-free jelly donuts at the time of the raid. “This is going to blow up the blogosphere. It’s a game-changer.”
- Free Wood Post – Wall Street Raided, Hundreds of Banksters Arrested (mbcalyn.com)
- There’s An App For Getting Arrested While Occupying Wall Street (alan.com)
- Occupy Wall Street’s First Potentially Effective Action Against the Banksters (chariotofreaction.blogspot.com)
- Why Everyone Needs To Get Involved @ #OccupyWallStreet (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- FIRST LOOK: MTV’s ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Reality Show (huffingtonpost.com)
- Today in Banksters (slog.thestranger.com)
- Five-star Occupy Wall Street Chef – broke, but proud (rt.com)
- Brutal arrests at Occupy Oakland (rt.com)
- MTV trains its cameras on Occupy Wall Street (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Occupy Chicago and Wall Street protests – live coverage (guardian.co.uk)